Sunday, June 17, 2007
O...woke up in the late morning!!! Anyway, didn't have great breakfast of lunch but i felt that i am on a healthy diet which might makes me fat....I ate one bowl of soya beancurd, 4 6 pieces of bread with cheese, one dumpling, one can of longan, one curry puff and 2 slices of hawaiian pizza and my dinner: A big bowl of porridge....Well, its not too oily or anything, but i just came to realised that ever since i came back from japan, i have been craving for double my meal......and coming to realise that i love beancurd!!!!
Well, theng, its not only u who love our group of buddies, i'm sure all of us in it love each other like a family member!!!Me, U, Pei zhi, Shital, Wanru, danial , ray and nicholas.....
I'm sure this are also our wonderfrul memories..... + I just can't forgot the moment N.W gave me a BIG hug!!!!!Well, i kinda of missed it again.....
I miss N.W or W.N....I hope that the love in us never fades off.....
..............................................